HPV type 52 in men and women: what does it mean what causes?
This virus is usually detected in women with lesions of the cervical epithelium and degeneration of the cancer cells. In men, it can cause the development of colon cancer.
52 HPV refers to a group of aggressive viruses that are the cause of development of pathological processes in the body.
How the process of infection
The reasons for the defeat of the body the infection is hiding in a poorly operating protective mechanisms of the human body. Reduced immunity can occur:
- from Smoking;
- hormonal disorders;
- for diseases that depress the immune system.
The human papilloma virus, are in dirty water, in the soil. The infection enters through microscopic injuries to the skin and mucosal tissues. The presence of scrapes, abrasions or cracked allows the virus to penetrate freely into the body and begin their destructive work.
52 HPV is passed from partner to partner, most often during sexual intercourse. Men - carriers of different papilloma viruses, which include more than 100 types. Women who often change sexual partners, can find themselves, after the examination of several human papillomaviruses (HPVs) belonging to oncogenic type.
The acute form of infection
The symptoms of the body a papilloma virus infection are initially similar to the disease influenza. A well-functioning immune system can immediately expel HPV out of the body. High body temperature, which rises with any virus attacking the body, stimulates the production of interferons, quickly cope with a dangerous virus. At this point you can take antiviral agent, but it is not necessary to bring the temperature down. Usually after such a reaction the human papilloma virus is destroyed.
While the body fights the infected person feels chills, weakness. It can worsen the herpes.
The growth of papillomas begins if the body is not have coped with the virus. After some time, growths on the skin can divide. This indicates that the protective function was able to expel the virus from the cells. If their number increases, it is necessary to consult an oncologist.
HPV 52 and cancer of the rectum and colon
The HPV 52 type could cause the development of cancer of the colon and rectum. This disease inmainly affects men, practicing non-traditional sexual relations. Once in the rectum, HPV 52 promotes the growth of warts. They can grow both outside (around the anus) and inside the intestine. Over time, affected cells will be injured, changed, and ever will turn into pathological growths. The main symptoms of cancer of the rectum and colon is:
- discomfort when urinating;
- feeling of incomplete emptying of the bowel;
- feeling of full bowel;
- the appearance of blood in the stool;
- sudden weight loss.
How to treat HPV infection?
There's always hope that the protective functions of the body still work, and within a few months the disease will go away on their own. Therefore, after the diagnosis, doctors take a wait. They are prescribed to support the immune system treatment:
- All patients diagnosed with HPV 52 must pass an additional examination. In the period of prophylactic therapy is recommended antiviral drugs. Prescribe interferons: IFN, cycloferon. It is believed that interferonogene (Poludan, prodigiozan) reduce the existing warts. But they can't stop the formation of new warts.
- Eating habits that stimulate the immune system, helps to strengthen the protective functions.
- Sexual abstinence or selectivity in sexual relations can help prevent infection by other viruses of the papilloma, which further weakened the protective function.
- Women must undergo a mandatory procedure of colposcopy. Inspection of the cervix under a microscope helps to detect pathology. If there is a suspicion of cancer, take the material for analysis by biopsy.
- Men are screened by an oncologist.
The main method of treatment of HPV 52 is the removal of warts. Cleansing of the skin from growths carried out using chemical treatments or using a surgical scalpel. The combination of therapies that destroy tumors, with the application having antiviral effect of medicines leads to increase of protective functions of the body.